Currently, there are Eleven Airports in Rajasthan, India different cities, which handle the heavy inflow of tourists in the region. These Airports connect Rajasthan to major states of India and other parts of the world. Rajasthan state has one international and five domestic airports.
The royal state of Rajasthan of India attracts many national and international tourists to visit Rajasthan every year, owing to its colossal forts and palaces, vibrant culture, desert, and awe-inspiring past.
International Airports in Rajasthan
01. Jaipur International Airport, Sanganer
Jaipur International Airport has located about 10 km from the main city of Jaipur, in the suburb of Sanganer. Jaipur airport operates domestic as well as international flights and is the primary airport serving Jaipur, the capital of the state. It is the largest airport in Rajasthan, India.
domestic & other Airport in Rajasthan
02. Maharana Pratap Airport, Dabok Udaipur
Maharana Pratap Dabok Airport Udaipur is 22 km south of the main city. It is a domestic airport and is named after the king of Mewar, Maharana Pratap, famous for his strength and valour.
03. Jodhpur Airport Jodhpur (Civil Airport)
04. Kota Airport, Kota City
05. Jaisalmer Airport ( This airport operates as a part of the Indian Air Force )
06. Nal Airport Station, Nal Bikaner
07. Phalodi Air Force Station, Jodhpur airbase
08. Suratgarh Air Force Station, Suratgarh City
09. Kishangarh Airport, Ajmer City
10. Kolana Airport, Jhalawar City
11. Lalgarh Airport, Sri Ganganagar
Welcome to Tourism Rajasthan. This is dev Satish a travel blogger. I love doing work which makes me happy, that’s why I love traveling. you will find Rajasthan travel ideas & tips on this blog.